We perform scheduled and extraordinary maintenance in accordance with technical regulations and customer-specific requirements. The respective audits provide the basis for our certified company.
Our workshops are well equipped and provide optimal workshop technologies with short vehicle throughput times. Here you can combine cleaning and maintenance. An attractive option to sustainably lower maintenance and transport costs and to reduce downtime.
Maintenance of railway vehicles in accordance with the latest technical rules:
- Inspections at all maintenance levels
- Scheduled work, repairs on demand
- Brake maintenance
- Container test
- Wheelset change (also on loaded goods wagons)
- Partial and complete colour scheme
- Repair of accident damages
- Maintenance and repair of railway vehicle components: Bogies and wheelsets at all maintenance levels
- Work on wheelsets via our plant in Delitzsch
- Brake cylinders, brake-rod adjusters and tank car fittings
- Rust protection treatment and, if necessary, the removal of old colour by sandblasting and repainting the vehicle body